We operate this website and allow its use under the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you should stop using it immediately.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your pseudonym.
- You are responsible for the security of your account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other TLS users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the data, text, information, pseudonyms, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post and display on the TLS service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack TLS or modify any other website in such a way as to falsely imply that it is associated with TLS.
- You must not create or send unwanted e-mails to members of TLS ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in using TLS, violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your TLS account. Although TLS prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that TLS cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and that you may nonetheless be exposed to such materials and that you use the TLS service at your own convenience. risks and dangers.
Terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the TLS service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The TLS service allows you to publish images and text hosted on TLS to external websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages from other websites that display data hosted on TLS must provide a link to TLS.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights in any material you provide to the TLS service. Your profile and uploaded documents remain yours. You can delete your profile at any time by deleting your account. It will also remove any text and images that you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or to consider progressive license terms.
Last update on: September 6, 2021